Release Year: 2002
Studio: Active Duty, Dirty Bird Pictures
Models: Jordan Sage, Granger
Genres: Anal, oral, solo
Our latest release, Tour Of Duty 2, came about as a result of Jordan Sage giving me the email address of one of his Army buddies while he was stationed in Puerto Rico. When I first contacted Granger, I didn't hear back from him for about three weeks. I thought by this point that I never would hear from him. But as chance (or luck in this case) would have it, Granger finally responded to my email.
PASCALSSUBSLUTS - Subslut Charlotte Sartre Scolded & Fucked By Step Dad! Stunning teen Charlotte Sartre and Nikki Hearts Know Just How To Make Each Other Cum. Stepdad And Stepbrother Fuck BBC Slut Charlotte Sartre Fucks Lance Hart and Slaps His Balls. Seducing Someone's Lesbian Wife - Charlotte Sins & Kamryn Jayde. Teenie Lola Foxx, Aubrey Star, Charlotte Stokely take turns sucking each other's tits on kitchen counter.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:53
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 679.8 MB

No comments:
Post a Comment